Welcome to another week of It’s the little things hosted by Lauren and myself. If you’re new here then this linky is a place to link up all the little things during the week that have made you smile. I love sitting down and contemplating the little things that have made my week worth while! Lauren is hosting this week’s linky so head on over and have a look at her post and link up your own too! My favourite from last week is by the wonderful Becci from To Aufinity and Beyond. Her beautifully written post focuses on so much positivity. Her little boy, Sonny, has autism and she writes all about their adventures together. (She’s also my best buddy so I may be a little bias but her blog is great!).
IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS
Andrew is back! – Andrew got back from the French Alps on Sunday and I’m so happy to have him home. It’s always nice to spend some time apart – distance makes the heart grown stronger and all that – but then it’s lovely to get him back and settle into normality again. We’re currently awaiting our next holiday (8 weeks away and counting!).
A special birthday – My beautiful little Daisy turns three on Tuesday and I literally can’t believe it. Where has the time gone? At the same time I also can’t think back to a day in which she wasn’t around. Life with Daisy is adventurous, crazy, cosy and just incredibly lovely. We’re off out tomorrow to celebrate. We plan to go bowling and have a nice lunch somewhere – something simple but special.
Days out with friends – We had a lovely little morning out with our best friends. We fed the ducks, ate ice-cream and burgers. Daisy and Zachary played so nicely together (usually they bicker a little). It was a lovely sunny day, it wasn’t too cold and we just really enjoyed ourselves. Spring is well and truly here now and we’re loving the sunnier days (although – this is England and so it won’t last long!).
Over to you! What have you loved this week? What’s made you smile? Link up your posts below and join the linky party to share the joy of your week.
- Grab the badge below to add to your post, and link it up. One post per week please.
- Check out some of the other posts and feel free to comment, like and share to spread the love and support the community
- We’d love it if you could tweet your link using the linky hashtag #itsthelittlethingslinky – we’ll retweet every post we are tagged in – @dilanandme and @dearlittledaisy
- Check back next week to see which posts were our favourite! We will both share our highlights next week so don’t miss that
- Linky closes at 11pm the following Monday and re-opens on the Tuesday