I’m back! I skipped last week (thanks Lauren!) as life just got a little too hectic. Daisy was poorly and when that girl is poorly she sure knows how to milk it to her advantage. It was a “Yes Daisy, okay Daisy, how high Daisy” kind of week. So that was fun! BUT I’m happy to be back and taking the time to appreciate the little things that have made me happy this week. I’m also super happy that Daisy is back at preschool and not at home to drive me mad whilst I attempt to work (sorry Daisy!) Thank you to everyone that joins in each week – we hope you love appreciating the little things as much as we do.
IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS
A new camera – I’m SO excited. My new camera is coming this week and I literally could explode with excitement. I never usually get that excited over products/stuff. It’s usually holidays. But I’ve been dreaming of a new camera for years. My parents bought me one for my 18th, then again for my 21st. I’ve chosen to go with the canon 6D and I just can’t wait to test it out and dive back into the world of photography again.
A fresh bouquet of flowers – So no matter how many times I hint to Andrew that I just love being bought flowers – it never happens. I’ve quit trying and instead I just buy myself fresh flowers each week. I love a nice big bunch of tulips – particularly this dark pink colour. I’m so excited for peony season.
Funny quotes – Daisy always comes out with the funniest things. She’s so intelligent and funny at the same time and the way she talks just cracks everyone up. I ate some bread yesterday and she responds by saying “MUMMY! No! You are NOT a duck”. The other day she said “Mummy, I think YOU are actually my best friend but I don’t think Ellie needs to know”.
Over to you! What have you loved this week? What’s made you smile? Link up your posts below and join the linky party to share the joy of your week.
- Grab the badge below to add to your post, and link it up. One post per week please.
- Check out some of the other posts and feel free to comment, like and share to spread the love and support the community
- We’d love it if you could tweet your link using the linky hashtag #itsthelittlethingslinky – we’ll retweet every post we are tagged in – @dilanandme and @dearlittledaisy
- Check back next week to see which posts were our favourite! We will both share our highlights next week so don’t miss that
- Linky closes at 11pm the following Monday and re-opens on the Tuesday